Fish and Chips
I love Fish & Chips too. I love to go back to England and have riginal English Fish & Chips again.
This my own way which it is protected by copyright ©®!! He He He:
4 slicecod - or - haddock (fish)
1 cunbleached white flour
1 dash(es)salt and pepper
1 dash(es)mixed herbs, dried
1/4 cbeer (your choice)
1 ccereal (corn flecks), any flavor
How to Make Fish and Chips
- It is better to start with Chips because take time to cook them in oven, while they are baking, we can prepare and cook our fish.
- For chips; cut and slice Potatoes, wash and salt them, put them in oven and cook them.
After they are cooked just for a minute or 2 deep fry them.
Drained them on paper towel and take the extra oil by more paper towel.
- Now Fish: First whisk or blend slowly 2 eggs, 1 cup flour, seasonings (salt, pepper, dash of dried herbs) and if you like a cup of Beer, mix them until the mix is creamy not to runny not to thick.
- Roll the fish pcs in the flour. Then put it in your egg's mix. fry it. OR
- After last part, I put the fished cover with egg's mix into crushed crunchy cereal (your own flavor)(Corn flecks), (brake crunchy cereal with hand to small pcs) and then fry it. I love it.
- In England I had Fish and Chips with vinegar and salt, but you can add other sides as your own choices.