Fillets Of Sole In White Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozclam juice
1/2 cdry white wine
2 tspsalt, optional
1parsley sprig chopped
1garlic clove, crushed
2 lbsole, fresh or frozen filets
How to Make Fillets Of Sole In White Wine Sauce
- In a 2 quart saucepan combine clam juice, wine, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, parsley, garlic and 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350.
- Wipe filets with damp paper towels, sprinkle with lemon juice and fold each into thirds.
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
- Strain clam juice mixture over filets.
- Cover dish tightly with foil.
- Poach fish in oven for 15 minutes.
- Drain filets, reserving 1 cup liquid for sauce.
- Keep filets warm on serving platter.
- Make sauce and pour over filets.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.