Fillets Of Sole In White Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- clam juice
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- bay leaf
- whole peppercorns
- 2 tsp
- salt, optional
- parsley sprig chopped
- garlic clove, crushed
- 2 lb
- sole, fresh or frozen filets
- lemon juice
How to Make Fillets Of Sole In White Wine Sauce
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan combine clam juice, wine, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, parsley, garlic and 1/2 cup water.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350.
- 4Wipe filets with damp paper towels, sprinkle with lemon juice and fold each into thirds.
- 5Arrange in a shallow baking dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
- 6Strain clam juice mixture over filets.
- 7Cover dish tightly with foil.
- 8Poach fish in oven for 15 minutes.
- 9Drain filets, reserving 1 cup liquid for sauce.
- 10Keep filets warm on serving platter.
- 11Make sauce and pour over filets.
- 12Sprinkle with parsley and serve.