Eli Golds Barbecued Shrimp1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3.5 Tbspolive oil
1.75 Tbspminced garlic cloves
1.75 Tbspcracked pepper
1.75 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2.75 tspdried basil
1.25 tspdried thyme
2.75 tsphot sauce
How to Make Eli Golds Barbecued Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add garlic, pepper, worcestershire sauce, basil, thyme and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place shrimp in an 18x13x1 inch baking pan and pour butter mixture on top; toss to coat and arrange shrimp evenly in pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, then stir shrimp to coat with butter mixture again.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through; do not overcook.