☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspcanola oil
1 tspcajun seasoning
4 cfrozen french fries, seasoned and spiral cut
How to Make Dinner Dilemma Fish and Fries
- Position racks to divide oven into 3rds.
- Preheat to 475 degrees.
- Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil (for easy clean-up)
- Brush both sides of fish with oil; arrange in 1 of the prepared pans and sprinkle tops with cajun seasoning.
- Spread seasoned fries in other pan.
- Bake salmon on upper oven rack, french fries on lower, 12-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and fries are crisp.