- salmon filets
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 4 c
- frozen french fries, seasoned and spiral cut
How to Make Dinner Dilemma Fish and Fries
- 1Position racks to divide oven into 3rds.
- 2Preheat to 475 degrees.
- 3Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil (for easy clean-up)
- 4Brush both sides of fish with oil; arrange in 1 of the prepared pans and sprinkle tops with cajun seasoning.
- 5Spread seasoned fries in other pan.
- 6Bake salmon on upper oven rack, french fries on lower, 12-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and fries are crisp.