Dilled Salmon Steaks For Two1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- salmon steaks
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- dill seed
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 tsp
- fresh chives, snipped
How to Make Dilled Salmon Steaks For Two
- 1To prepare the dill mix, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a low heat.
- 2Add lemon juice and mix well.
- 3Remove from the heat and blend in the dill and chives.
- 4Allow the mixture to cool.
- 5Broil the salmon steaks 6-8 minutes on each side turning once.
- 6Baste frequently with dill mixture.
- 7Remove from the broiler and place on a platter, covering the steaks with the remaining mix.
- 8Serve with a zucchini and tomato stew, au gratin potatoes and dill rye bread.
- 9Add a glass of wine and candle light for a real dinner for two.