Dilled Salmon Steaks For Two1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspdill seed
1 Tbsplemon juice
2 tspfresh chives, snipped
How to Make Dilled Salmon Steaks For Two
- To prepare the dill mix, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a low heat.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and blend in the dill and chives.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Broil the salmon steaks 6-8 minutes on each side turning once.
- Baste frequently with dill mixture.
- Remove from the broiler and place on a platter, covering the steaks with the remaining mix.
- Serve with a zucchini and tomato stew, au gratin potatoes and dill rye bread.
- Add a glass of wine and candle light for a real dinner for two.