Dill Herb Fillets1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbred snapper filet
1/2 colive oil
1.5 Tbspparsley, minced
1 Tbspminced shallots
1/2 tspdill weed
1/4 cfresh lemon juice
How to Make Dill Herb Fillets
- Arrange fish in a single layer, oiled, shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with oil, parsley, shallots, dill and oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until flesh barely separates when tested with a fork--15 to 20 minutes.
- Baste twice with pan juices while baking.
- Remove fish to a serving dish.
- Blend lemon juice into pan drippings, then pour over fish.