Creamy Creole Crawfish Pasta
You'll absolutely love this delicious dish if you enjoy seafood.
This dish is a snap to make if you'll use your processor and it freezes well too.
- (12 ounce) package of spaghetti noodles
- 1 stick
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- bunch green onions, finely chopped
- small onion, diced
- garlic cloves, minced
- green bell pepper, minced
- celery ribs, minced
- chicken boullion
- 1 pt
- whipping cream
- (2 pound) package of crawfish tails, thawed
- (10 oz.) can original rotel tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 Tbsp
- creole seasoning (ex: tony chachere's)
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- hot sauce (optional)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh parsley sprigs for garnishment, optional
How to Make Creamy Creole Crawfish Pasta
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2Melt butter in a Dutch Oven over medium heat. Add flour, and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until blended.
- 3Add green onions, garlic cloves, onion, green bell pepper, celery. Saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Add boullion cube and next 7 ingredients; cook 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir in hot sauce, if desired.
mmmmmm mmmmm good!