Creamy Crab Meat Thermidor
You can switch out the cheese for swiss or gruyere or any other combination of cheeses that you'd prefer. It may give it a different taste and texture, but it's still works.
1 pkgcrabmeat, fresh about 1 c.
1/2 cheavy cream
1/4 cwhite wine
1/2 tspdijon mustard
1/4 cgrated parmesean cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
·old bay seasoning
How to Make Creamy Crab Meat Thermidor
- Saute shallot in butter until tender.
- Add cream, white wine, dijon, and season to taste.
- Place crabmeat in an ovenproof dish and top with the liquid mixture.
- Top with Parmesean cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle mixture over the crabmeat mixture.
- Sprinkle old bay seasoning over the whole dish and bake in a 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned(about 30 mins.)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle lemon juice over the top. Serve and enjoy!