Creamy Baked Fish Fillets
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csour cream
1/4 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbsplemon juice
1hard-cooked egg, mashed
1/8 tspbalck pepper
1medium tomato, chopped fine
1small white onion, minced
2 lbfish fillets of your choice
·paprika and old bay seasoning to sprinkle
2 dash(es)hot pepper sauce, optional
How to Make Creamy Baked Fish Fillets
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, mashed egg, salt and pepper, chopped tomato and onion. If using hot pepper sauce, add it now.
- Mix well with a whisk to blend flavors together. This can be made earlier and kept in refrigerator. I often do this.
- Grease a very large baking dish. Place fillets in a single layer.
- Spoon cream mixture over fillets. Sprinkle with paprika and Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish easily flakes.