Crabmeat Mornay - Lighter Version
1 lbcrabmeat (i used 4 cans, drained well, but you can also use fresh or imitation)
1/4 cfat free half & half
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
1/2 c1% lowfat milk
6 Tbspreduced fat mayonnaise
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Crabmeat Mornay - Lighter Version
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole, or 4 individual casseroles.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks well with the half & half. Stir the milk into the cream of chicken soup in a saucepan and heat gently.
- Stir the soup slowly into the egg yolks mixture. Add in the butter, salt, and crabmeat. Turn the mixture into the prepared casserole dish(es).
- Spread the mayonnaise over top of the casserole and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through.
- Nutrition Information:
Total Fat 12.7 g
Saturated Fat 4.2 g
Cholesterol 235 mg
Sodium 1565 mg
Total Carbohydrates 12.2 g
Dietary fiber 0.6 g
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 19.1 g