By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cfettucine, cooked and drained
1/2 tspsweet basil, dried
2 cmushrooms, sliced
1/2 tspgarlic salt
3/4 cchicken broth
1/3 cgreen onions, sliced
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
1/3 cparsley, fresh minced
1/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Crab Tetrazzini
- Place fettucine in a greased 1-quart casserole.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet; saute mushrooms in butter until just tender.
- Add garlic salt, green onion, parsley and basil to mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
- Spoon mixture over fettucine.
- Drain crab meat; arrange on vegetables.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; blend in flour.
- Gradually add chicken broth; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
- Blend in wine, then add cheese; cook until cheese melts.
- Spoon sauce over crab; bake in preheated 400 oven 15 to 20 minutes.