By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbokra, fresh
1 tsppepper sauce
2 dash(es)garlic powder
1/4 lbcheddar cheese
How to Make Crab Supreme
- Beat eggs, add milk, pepper sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Peel carrot, dice, and cook separately in saucepan until tender.
- Allow to cool and add to above mixture.
- Add crabmeat and flour.
- Mix well.
- Add okra which should be cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Pour mixture in baking dish.
- Bake in hot 425 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Shred cheese while crab supreme is baking.
- Spread cheese on top after 10 minutes and return to oven for additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.