Crab Rangoon Sandwich
Don't be tempted to salt your crab... there's enough saltiness in the soy and in the buscuit!
- can fully cooked crab meat (i used reese brand - ready to eat crab meat)
- 1/4 c
- fully cooked, chopped scallops (i used ocean fresh brand - full cooked frozen scallops))
- 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese
- green onion stalks, diced finely
- 1/4 c
- unsalted peanuts, crushed
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Crab Rangoon Sandwich
- 1Prepare biscuits in oven according to package.
- 4When you are about 7 minutes out from taking your buscuit(s) out of the oven, pour peanuts into separate bowl. Add soy sauce and stir. Let peanuts sit in soy until you are ready to put them on sandwich.
- 5When biscuit is done, let sit and cool for 7-8 min. Cut open, scoop out some of the inside bread (to make room for ingredients, and also so it won't all just fall apart on you). Scoop in the crab mixture, then the peanuts on top (don't pour on the soy left over in the bowl...this will be too salty).