Crab Rangoon Bake
I am bad about measurements , ive always eyeballed things when cooking ! Im as bad about it as Rachel Ray lmao !
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccheese, shredded ( i used kraft mixed blend)
2 pkg8oz cream cheese ,softened
3 smallgreen onions ,fine chopped
2celery stalks , fine chopped
1 jar(s)minced garlic , ( i use pre pared minced garlic, you will only need 1 fork full
1 jar(s)chives, dried
1 1/2 lbimmatation crab meat
·salt and pepper
·butter to use for sauteing veggies
2 Tbspmayo ( this is optional )
How to Make Crab Rangoon Bake
- you are going to need a fyn pan ,a mixing bowl and a large glass baking dish
- chop green onions and celery into small peices add fork full of minced garlic then add enough butter to pan to saute veggies and add all to pan for about 3-5 mins.
- then break apart crab meat and add to pan ,mix well , turn heat down , you just wanna warm the crab meat at this point , when crab meat is warm turn off heat and let set .
- in mixing bowl add cream cheese ,chives (i use probley a palm full ) use your desired amount ,onion powder (half a palm full) add to your taste to season mix , place mixture in microwave for about a minute...this will pop so cover while in microwave. remove and mix till creamy ,after which add 2 tbsp of mayo (your choice but i used Dukes) just to add a little more creaminess <this is optional), add salt and pepper to taste .
- combine crab meat mixture to cream cheese and 1 cup of shereded cheese and mix well
- pour mixture into large glass baking pan , top with other cup of shreded cheese and bake at 350 for 35 mins or until cheese is melted and warm all the way through , serve warm and enjoy !