11. Carefukly pick over crabmeat.
2. Chop Scallop, roughly
3. Combine scallops with mayo, heavy cream, and 1 egg in a large bowl, stir until smooth.
4. Mix in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs, chives, celery salt & white pepper, fold into crabmeat.
5. Divide mixture into 12 oval cakes - 1/2" thick.
6. Dip each cake into dry bread crumbs, pressing them gently, but evenly over the top, bottom & sides.
7. Heat 1/4" canola oil in a skillet over med. heat.
8. Saute the crabcakes for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.