How to Make Crab Cake Patties
- Combine crab, cracker crumbs, celery, & onion in bowl, set aside.
- Beat 1 egg, and add tartar sauce and fish seasoning. Pour over crab mixture and make into patties, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- **I use 1/3 measuring cup, and put piece of sarahn wrap inside cup and put crab in that and its easier to make and keep patties together. (get usually about 9 this way. Use bigger cup if want bigger patties.)
- Put oil in skillet and heat medium-high and fry patties 4-5 minnutes on each side till slightly brown. Garnish with lemon slice.
- ** if don't have tartar sauce -- mix 3 tablespoons of mayo with 1 teaspoon chop sweet pickle in.
**Only place so far to find fish seasoning is at our local wayne's variety (like Ben Franklin dime store)