☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup, i used reduced-fat
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1 lb
- imitation crabmeat, coarsley chopped
- 10 oz pkg frozen asparagus, thawed, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- crushed cheese-flavored crackers
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
How to Make Crab-asparagus casserole
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray an 8" square baking dish w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine all ingredients, except crackers and melted butter. mix well w/ hands or lg spoon.
- 2Spoon into baking dish. In another bowl, combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake 20 mins, or until bubbly.