Coconut Lime Talapia
How to Make Coconut Lime Talapia
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Rinse and pat dry the fish. Place on the cookie sheet.
- 3Zest the lime and set a side. Salt and pepper one side of fish and drizzle half the lime juice on the fillets. Flip over and repeat. Sprinkle the zest on the top of the fillets.
- 4Brush on the cream of coconut evenly onto each fillet.
- 5Place half a tablespoon pat of butter onto each fish. (I like to cut the pats of butter up in fours to cover them on the fish more evenly).
- 6cook in the oven for 10-12min.