Clam and Potato Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 qtclams, shucked
1.5 cclam liquid, mixed with milk
1 largeonion, chopped
1/4 Tbspcurry powder
6potatoes, sliced and boiled
4 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Clam and Potato Casserole
- Drain juice from clams and save liquid; chop clams.
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Mix clam juice with milk to make 1 1/2 cups; add to flour blend slowly while cooking over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Add clams.
- Place half of potatoes in greased casserole, sprinkle half the onions over potatoes and cover with half the sauce; repeat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes