CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP
- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c
- lime or orange marmalade
- 3 large
- cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c
- cilantro leaves, chopped fine
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- dried hot red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lb
- large shrimp, tail intact & deveined
How to Make CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP
- 1In a measuring cup whisk together lime juice, marmalade, garlic, cilantro, 3 tbsp. oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper: reserve 1/3 cup mixture in a small bowl for dipping.
- 2In a large zip-lock bag combine shrimp with remaining mixture & marinate, turning occasionally to coat shrimp for 45 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 3Drain shrimp and lightly pat dry between paper towels. In a large non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium=high heat until hot.
- 4Saute half of shrimp until golden brown & cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- 5Saute remaining shrimp in remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in same manner.
- 6Serve shrimp with reserved dipping sauce.