CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP
1/2 cfresh lime juice
1/4 clime or orange marmalade
3 largecloves of garlic, finely minced
1/2 ccilantro leaves, chopped fine
4 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspdried hot red pepper flakes
·salt, to taste
·fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 lblarge shrimp, tail intact & deveined
How to Make CILANTRO LIME SHRIMP
- In a measuring cup whisk together lime juice, marmalade, garlic, cilantro, 3 tbsp. oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper: reserve 1/3 cup mixture in a small bowl for dipping.
- In a large zip-lock bag combine shrimp with remaining mixture & marinate, turning occasionally to coat shrimp for 45 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Drain shrimp and lightly pat dry between paper towels. In a large non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon oil over medium=high heat until hot.
- Saute half of shrimp until golden brown & cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Saute remaining shrimp in remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in same manner.
- Serve shrimp with reserved dipping sauce.