Chop Suey with Tuna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2celery ribs, chopped
1/2finely chopped onion
2 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Chop Suey with Tuna
- Cook celery and onion in 2 tablespoons water over low heat, covered.
- When tender, remove from heat, add rice, 2 cup water and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and cook covered, until rice is tender and liquid absorbed (about 1/2 hour).
- Add tuna.
- Mix and remove from heat.
- Set aside, covered, for a few minutes before serving.