Chili Crab Puff: Ladies Lunch1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 c
- 8 oz
- green chiles, diced
- 1/3 c
- half and half
- 2 c
- 1 c
- marinara sauce
How to Make Chili Crab Puff: Ladies Lunch
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease a deep 12 x 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Set aside 2 cup of the cheese for the top.
- 4Place 1/3 of the cheese on the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5Add 1/3 of the crab and 1/3 of the chiles.
- 6Repeat, making 3 layers of each.
- 7Whisk the half and half with the eggs and flour, and slowly pour into the baking dish.
- 8Top with the marinara sauce and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until hot and set in center.