Chili Crab Puff: Ladies Lunch1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbmonterey jack cheese, grated
8 ozgreen chiles, diced
1/3 chalf and half
1 cmarinara sauce
How to Make Chili Crab Puff: Ladies Lunch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a deep 12 x 2 quart baking dish.
- Set aside 2 cup of the cheese for the top.
- Place 1/3 of the cheese on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add 1/3 of the crab and 1/3 of the chiles.
- Repeat, making 3 layers of each.
- Whisk the half and half with the eggs and flour, and slowly pour into the baking dish.
- Top with the marinara sauce and sprinkle with the reserved cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour, or until hot and set in center.