Chesapeake Restaurant Crab Cakes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Chesapeake Restaurant Crab Cakes
- I personally like to add 1 teaspoon of seafood seasoning to this and cut back a little on the salt.
- Trying to preserve whole pieces of crabmeat, combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Using 1/3 - 1/2 cup for each cake, shape mixture into 6 cakes.
- Gently coat cakes with breadcrumbs; place cakes on plate and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Melt butter in 10" skillet.
- Brown crab cakes in butter until golden on both sides and heated through.
- Cakes will keep in refrigerator 3-4 days and in the freezer 2 months.
- To reheat, wrap in foil and warm in preheated 325 degree oven for 10 minutes or refry in a skillet with a little butter.