- 16 oz
- bag of frozen vegetable blend with broccoli, carrots, cauliflower (about 3 cups)
- 1 box
- (14 oz.) macaroni & cheese dinner
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- zesty italian dressing
- 1 can(s)
- (12 oz.) white tuna in water, drained *see note below
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make CHEESY TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Place vegetables in colander in sink. Cook macaroni as directed on package. Pour over vegetables in colander to drain and quickly thaw vegetables. Return macaroni and vegetables to same saucepan.
- 2Add packaged cheese sauce, milk and dressing; mix well. Add tuna and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese; mix well.
- 3Spoon into 2-qt. round casserole dish; cover with foil. Bake 35 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 3 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted.
1 (12 oz.) can of chicken can be used instead of tuna.