- 2 c
- elbow macaroni, or any preferred type of pasta
- 1 c
- velveeta, cubed
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water
- 1 1/2 c
- mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 c
- half and half
- 2 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Boil macaroni until done. Melt the butter and Velveeta into the macaroni over low heat until creamy. Add the half & half, and the sour cream.
- 3Cook the frozen vegetables, either on the stove top, or in the microwave until done.
- 4Stir the vegetables and the tuna into the macaroni & cheese. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- 5Place all ingredients into a casserole/baking dish. Evenly top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- 6Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and bubbly.
Let cool about 5-10 minutes before serving.