★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 celbow macaroni, or any preferred type of pasta
1 cvelveeta, cubed
1 can(s)tuna, packed in water
1 1/2 cmixed vegetables, frozen
1/4 chalf and half
2 Tbspsour cream
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Boil macaroni until done. Melt the butter and Velveeta into the macaroni over low heat until creamy. Add the half & half, and the sour cream.
- Cook the frozen vegetables, either on the stove top, or in the microwave until done.
- Stir the vegetables and the tuna into the macaroni & cheese. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Place all ingredients into a casserole/baking dish. Evenly top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and bubbly.
Let cool about 5-10 minutes before serving.