CHEESY CRAB SQUARES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
2 can(s)8 oz. pillsbury quick crescent dinner rolls
1/2 cmiracle whip salad dressing
2 tsplemon juice
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
6 ozimitation crab meat, shredded
1/3 cgreen onions, thinly sliced
1 Tbspdried chopped parsley
How to Make CHEESY CRAB SQUARES
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place on 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan and press onto bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan to form a crust. Seal the perforations.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine salad dressing, lemon juice and pepper, mix well.
- Then add in the cheese, crabmeat, green onions and parsley, mix lightly. Spread evenly over crust.
- Continue baking for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, cut into squares. Serve on a platter.