CHEESY CRAB SQUARES
Jo Anne Sugimoto
- 2 can(s)
- 8 oz. pillsbury quick crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 oz
- imitation crab meat, shredded
- 1/3 c
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- dried chopped parsley
How to Make CHEESY CRAB SQUARES
- 1Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- 2Place on 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan and press onto bottom and halfway up the sides of the pan to form a crust. Seal the perforations.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine salad dressing, lemon juice and pepper, mix well.
- 5Then add in the cheese, crabmeat, green onions and parsley, mix lightly. Spread evenly over crust.
- 6Continue baking for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Let stand for 5 minutes, cut into squares. Serve on a platter.