☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbflounder filets
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 dash(es)hot sauce
How to Make Cheesy Broiled Flounder
- Place filets in a single layer on a greased, shallow oven-to-table type broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
- Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Broil filets 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove from oven; spread with cheese mixture.
- Broil an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- Garnish with lemon twists and parsley if desired.