☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- flounder filets
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped scallions
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- hot sauce
How to Make Cheesy Broiled Flounder
- 1Place filets in a single layer on a greased, shallow oven-to-table type broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
- 2Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Broil filets 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 4Remove from oven; spread with cheese mixture.
- 5Broil an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly.
- 6Garnish with lemon twists and parsley if desired.