Cheese Stuffed Trout1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cchopped scallions
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 lbwhole trout, cleaned
·salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Trout
- In a small bowl, combine mushrooms, green onions and cheese; spoon into cavity of each fish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Securely close cavities with toothpicks or skewers to keep stuffing inside.
- Place on lightly greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat about 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.