Cheese Stuffed Trout1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/2 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c
- chopped scallions
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 lb
- whole trout, cleaned
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Trout
- 1In a small bowl, combine mushrooms, green onions and cheese; spoon into cavity of each fish.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Securely close cavities with toothpicks or skewers to keep stuffing inside.
- 4Place on lightly greased broiler pan.
- 5Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat about 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.