Cheese Please Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
10 ozmushroom soup
2 crice, cooked
1/2 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1/2 ccorn flake cereal, crushed
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Cheese Please Casserole
- In a saucepan gently heat 3/4 cup cheese with soup and milk, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
- Combine rice and green pepper.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of rice and flaked salmon, beginning with rice; pour sauce over all.
- Ring casserole with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
- Place remaining cheese inside crumb ring; bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.