- 3 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails
- 1 c
- olive oil
- 1/3 c
- parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp
How to Make Char-Broiled Shrimp
- 1Combine olive oil and remaining ingredients in a 13 X 9 X 2 inch baking dish; stir well.
- 2Add shrimp, stirring gently; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove shrimp from marinade, using a slotted spoon; reserve marinade.
- 4Place shrimp on water soaked skewers; grill over medium hot coals 3 to 4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with marinade. DO NOT OVER COOK.