By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbsea scallops, cut horizontally in half
1 cwhite wine, dry
1plum tomatoes, diced
1 largeshallots, finely chopped
1 tspwhite wine vinegar
1 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspcapers, drained
tspred pepper flakes
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Ceviche (Scallops)
- In a non-aluminum medium skillet, combine scallops with white wine.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Turn off heat and let scallops stand in wine 5 minutes.
- Drain, discarding wine.
- Transfer scallops to glass bowl and let cool.
- Add tomato, shallot, vinegar, oil, capers and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently but well.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.