Carrot Bundle Fish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4carrots, cut in strips
1 citalian bread crumbs
1/3 cbutter, melted
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Carrot Bundle Fish
- Heat oven 375.
- Add carrots and enough water to cover in saucepan.
- Bring to full boil and cook over medium heat until carrots are crispy tender (6-8 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all ingredients except fish; set aside.
- When carrots are done, separate fish filets and divide carrots equally among filets.
- Wrap each filets around each portion of carrots.
- Place filets, seam down, in 9" square baking pan (slightly sprayed with grease).
- Sprinkle fish bundles with stuffing mixture.
- Cover and bake for 10 minutes.
- Uncover; continue baking for 8-10 more minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- VARIATION: May use orange roughy instead of sole in this recipe.