Carrot Bundle Fish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- carrots, cut in strips
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 lb
How to Make Carrot Bundle Fish
- 1Heat oven 375.
- 2Add carrots and enough water to cover in saucepan.
- 3Bring to full boil and cook over medium heat until carrots are crispy tender (6-8 minutes).
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl combine all ingredients except fish; set aside.
- 5When carrots are done, separate fish filets and divide carrots equally among filets.
- 6Wrap each filets around each portion of carrots.
- 7Place filets, seam down, in 9" square baking pan (slightly sprayed with grease).
- 8Sprinkle fish bundles with stuffing mixture.
- 9Cover and bake for 10 minutes.
- 10Uncover; continue baking for 8-10 more minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- 11VARIATION: May use orange roughy instead of sole in this recipe.