Cape Cod Clam Pie
- unbaked pie shells, your own or store bought
- 2 c
- shucked clams, drained and chopped (about 35 littlenecks) or 3cans chopped clams, drained
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 c
- potato, cooked, peeled and sliced
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 3 large
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp
- bell's poultry seasoning
How to Make Cape Cod Clam Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- 2Sprinkle the clams, onion, potato and bacon over the bottom of the pie shells. In a bowl, beat together the eggs, cream and poultry seasoning. Pour this mixture over the clams.
- 3Top with second crust. Make slits for steam to escape.
- 4Bake 45-55 minutes, until set and lightly browned. Serve hot or cold.