☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 8-ozpieces mahi mahi
1 Tbspcajun seasoning
1 cchopped fruits, such as cantaloupe, grapes, kiwifruit
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbspbrown sugar
How to Make Cajun Mahi Mahi With Fruit Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the seasoning .
- Make the salsa by adding all ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on fish.
- Heat oil in pan and sear the fish on both sides.
- Put in preheated oven (350) for 4-5 minutes. Fish should be firm to the touch.
- Arrange the fish on the plates and put the salsa on top of the fish.