Cajun Grilled Tilapia
8 mediumtilapia, filets
·bbq pit or stove top
·flat or raised edge grill
1/2 colive oil
8 slicelemon slices
8 mediumjalapeno peppers
1 bottleranch dressing
How to Make Cajun Grilled Tilapia
- Heat flat grill to medium heat.
- Wash & pat dry tilapia.
- Sprinkle tilapia with olive oil. Lightly coat with Cajun seasoning and lemon pepper.
- Place the top side of the fish (rounded) down on the grill first. After 3 to 4 minutes flip the fish over and continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes longer. At this point, you can add the lemon slice on top of the fish.
- If you choose to have the jalapenos, put them on the grill ahead of time rotating often till done.
- The grilled jalapenos and ranch Dressing accompany the tilapia quite nicely.