Cajun Grilled Talapia !!!
How to Make Cajun Grilled Talapia !!!
- 1Heat flat grill to medium heat.
- 2Wash & pat dry Talapia.
- 3Sprinkle Talapia with olive oil & lightly coat with cajun seasoning & lemon pepper.
- 4Place the top side of the fish (rounded)down on the grill first.After 3 to 4 minutes flip the fish over & continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes longer,at this point you can add the lemon slice on top of the fish.
- 5If you choose to have the Jalapeno's put them on the grill ahead of time rotating often till done.
- 6The grilled Jalapeno's & Ranch Dressing accompany The Talapia quite nicely....ENJOY !!!!!!!