Cajun Grilled Talapia !!!
8 mediumtalapia, filets
·bbq pit or stove top
·flat or raised edge grill
1/2 colive oil
8 slicelemon slices
8 mediumjalapeno peppers
1 bottleranch dressing
How to Make Cajun Grilled Talapia !!!
- Heat flat grill to medium heat.
- Wash & pat dry Talapia.
- Sprinkle Talapia with olive oil & lightly coat with cajun seasoning & lemon pepper.
- Place the top side of the fish (rounded)down on the grill first.After 3 to 4 minutes flip the fish over & continue to cook 3 to 4 minutes longer,at this point you can add the lemon slice on top of the fish.
- If you choose to have the Jalapeno's put them on the grill ahead of time rotating often till done.
- The grilled Jalapeno's & Ranch Dressing accompany The Talapia quite nicely....ENJOY !!!!!!!