☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 csoy sauce
1 Tbspdark brown sugar, packed
1/4 cwhole black peppercorns
6 5-oztuna steaks
10 ozmixed baby greens
1 bunchradishes, trimmed, sliced
How to Make Caesar Salad with Pepper-Grilled Tuna
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Stir soy sauce and brown sugar in pie dish until sugar dissolves.
- Using mortar and pestle or spice mill, coarsely grind peppercorns. Dip both sides of tuna steaks in soy mixture. Sprinkle both sides of tuna generously with peppercorns, pressing to adhere.
- Grill tuna to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Divide salad among 6 plates.
- Cut tuna crosswise into thin slices; place alongside salad. Drizzle tuna and greens with remaining vinaigrette.