Butter Sauce on Fish
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon old bay® seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick® tarragon leaves
- 1 pound fish fillets or steaks
How to Make Butter Sauce on Fish
- 11. Mix wine, butter, Old Bay and tarragon in small bowl. Brush on both sides of fish fillets.
2. Grill or broil fish 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Turn once during cooking and brush again with sauce. Discard leftover sauce.