BUTTER PARMESAN STRIPED BASS
- 1-2 lb
- striped bass filet-trimmed and cut into serving size portions
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- white wine, dry-not cooking wine
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- lemon zest, grated
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make BUTTER PARMESAN STRIPED BASS
- 1Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- 2Place just the butter, in shallow baking dish, large enough to accommodate all the fish.
- 3Place the dish with the butter in a 375 degree oven til the butter browns.
- 4Then dip both sides of the fish in this browned butter and bake for 10 minutes, uncovered, on middle rack.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon zest, wine, parmesan cheese and paprika. Broil on top rack at 500 degrees for 2-3 minutes or til parmesan cheese starts to bubble and brown.
- 6To serve spoon butter/wine sauce over fish.