BUTTER PARMESAN STRIPED BASS
1-2 lbstriped bass filet-trimmed and cut into serving size portions
2 Tbspwhite wine, dry-not cooking wine
2 1/2 Tbspfresh grated parmesan cheese
1 tsplemon zest, grated
How to Make BUTTER PARMESAN STRIPED BASS
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- Place just the butter, in shallow baking dish, large enough to accommodate all the fish.
- Place the dish with the butter in a 375 degree oven til the butter browns.
- Then dip both sides of the fish in this browned butter and bake for 10 minutes, uncovered, on middle rack.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, wine, parmesan cheese and paprika. Broil on top rack at 500 degrees for 2-3 minutes or til parmesan cheese starts to bubble and brown.
- To serve spoon butter/wine sauce over fish.