Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Salmon
3 Tbsplight brown sugar
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspfinely grated ginger
2 dash(es)salt and pepper
1/4 cdijon mustard
2 Tbspolive oil
4salmon steaks 6 ounces each
How to Make Brown Sugar and Honey Glazed Salmon
- In a small saucepan, melt the brown sugar, honey and butter over medium high heat until butter is melted.
- Remove from heat and whisk in mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and ginger. Allow to cool.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Coat salmon steaks with a little bit of vegetable oil and place in the skillet.
- Coat the flesh of the salmon with the brown sugar mixture.
- If you like your salmon medium cook it for about 8 minutes turning 1/2 way through. If you like your salmon more well done cook it 15 minutes turning 1/2 way through.
- Plate and pour extra sauce over the salmon. Enjoy.