Brown Sugar and Bacon Salmon
How to Make Brown Sugar and Bacon Salmon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with Pam.
- 3Place the steaks on baking sheet evenly spaced. I used tails, they just looked tastier. But I'm new to salmon so you tell me!
- 4Mix the butt rub and brown sugar and rub onto salmon. Use as much or as little as you like. I used about a tbsp per steak, two large tail sections.
- 6Let sit for about 20 minutes while you prep something else or oven finishes preheating.