Broiled Salmon with Lime & Cilantro1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice
- salmon steaks, 3/4" thick
How to Make Broiled Salmon with Lime & Cilantro
- 1Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, oil and salt in bowl.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons.
- 3Pour remainder over fish on plate.
- 4Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
- 5Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Place salmon on rack. Brush with 1 tablespoons marinade.
- 7Broil 6" from heat for 3-4 minutes.
- 8Turn steaks over.
- 9Brush with remaining tablespoon marinade.
- 10Broil 3 more minutes or until cooked through.