Broiled Salmon with Lime & Cilantro1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccilantro, chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1garlic clove, finely chopped
2 Tbsplime juice
4salmon steaks, 3/4" thick
How to Make Broiled Salmon with Lime & Cilantro
- Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, oil and salt in bowl.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Pour remainder over fish on plate.
- Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place salmon on rack. Brush with 1 tablespoons marinade.
- Broil 6" from heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn steaks over.
- Brush with remaining tablespoon marinade.
- Broil 3 more minutes or until cooked through.