Broiled salmon with Citrus marinade
- 1 1/2 lb
- Salmon Fillet
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon zest, grated
- 1/3 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- Ground black pepper
How to Make Broiled salmon with Citrus marinade
- 1Step 1, Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil. Lay salmon fillet skin side down on sheet pan.
- 2Step 2, in a small food processor combine the lemon grated lemon zest, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Blend for 30 seconds or until combined well.
- 3Step 3Spread mixture evenly on to the salmon fillet and let rest at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- 4Step 4, Move rack in oven to about 3 inches from the broiler. Turn oven to highest broil setting. Allow to heat for 2 minutes.
- 5Place salmon under the broiler for 6-8 minutes or until the thickest part of the salmon is at 131 Degrees.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes, serve immediately.