Broiled salmon with Citrus marinade
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbSalmon Fillet
2 Tbsplemon zest, grated
1/3 cdark brown sugar
1 1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspGround black pepper
How to Make Broiled salmon with Citrus marinade
- Step 1, Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil. Lay salmon fillet skin side down on sheet pan.
- Step 2, in a small food processor combine the lemon grated lemon zest, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Blend for 30 seconds or until combined well.
- Step 3Spread mixture evenly on to the salmon fillet and let rest at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Step 4, Move rack in oven to about 3 inches from the broiler. Turn oven to highest broil setting. Allow to heat for 2 minutes.
- Place salmon under the broiler for 6-8 minutes or until the thickest part of the salmon is at 131 Degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes, serve immediately.