☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- salmon steaks
- 1/4 c
- white soybean paste (shiromiso)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- green onions, chopped
How to Make Broiled Salmon - (Sake No Miso Yaki)
- 1Broil salmon on each side until done, about six minutes per side (salmon will be underdone at this point).
- 2Combine and mix miso, sugar and soy sauce.
- 3Spread on one side of each steak.
- 4Return to broiler until lightly browned.
- 5Turn over, spread sauce on flipside, broil again.
- 6Garnish with chopped onions.