Broiled Cod with Paprika1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbcod filets
1onion, finely chopped
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1 Tbsplemon juice
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
How to Make Broiled Cod with Paprika
- In pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and saute onion until soft.
- Add the paprika and cayenne and cook gently for 2 minutes longer.
- Add salt, lemon juice and remaining butter and heat until melted.
- Set fish on a broiler rack and brush with the paprika mixture.
- Broil about 2-inches from heat for 4 to 5 minutes, brushing with more of the paprika mixture.
- Turn; brush with remaining butter and broil 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Fish should be browned and flake easily.