Brett's Crawfish Etoufee1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- green bell peppers, chopped
- celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 3 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb
- crawfish tails
- 20 oz
- tomatoes, diced with green chiles
- white rice, cooked and undrained
How to Make Brett's Crawfish Etoufee
- 1In large pot or cast-iron dutch oven, melt margarine and saute peppers, celery and onion.
- 2Add soup and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3Add crawfish tails and cook 30 to 40 minutes more.
- 4Add tomatoes and their liquid and stir to blend completely.
- 5Serve over rice in individual serving bowls.