Brett's Crawfish Etoufee1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2green bell peppers, chopped
2celery ribs, chopped
1 largeonion, chopped
3 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 lbcrawfish tails
20 oztomatoes, diced with green chiles
·white rice, cooked and undrained
How to Make Brett's Crawfish Etoufee
- In large pot or cast-iron dutch oven, melt margarine and saute peppers, celery and onion.
- Add soup and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add crawfish tails and cook 30 to 40 minutes more.
- Add tomatoes and their liquid and stir to blend completely.
- Serve over rice in individual serving bowls.