This is a recipe that is similar to restaurant style bourbon salmon. Can use chicken instead of salmon if desired. A friend shared this recipe with me after I had eaten a dish like this at a local restaurant and raved about it.
How to Make Bourbon Salmon
- 1Remove skin from salmon.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except oil and salmon. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add oil.
- 3Put part of marinate in plastic bag with meat. Marinate at least 1 hour--several hours is best.
- 4Meanwhile preheat grill (gas--heat to med/hi heat and charcoal--let coals start to turn white).
- 5Grill fish 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through; brushing with marinate not used in plastic bag, during grilling.
Show 5 Comments & Reviews