By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Boiled Crawfish
- 1Bring seasonings to boil for 10 minutes.
- 2Add potatoes, corn and smoked sausage.
- 3Boil for another 10 minutes.
- 4Add crawfish.
- 5Bring back to boil.
- 6Cut fire off immediately.
- 7Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8Drain. Peel and eat.
- 9While water is coming to a boil, cull and clean crawfish.
- 10Rinse well with garden hose and remove any dead ones.
- 11Always wear gloves when you fool with crawfish, but remember, they can still pinch you through gloves.