By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Boiled Crawfish
- Bring seasonings to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, corn and smoked sausage.
- Boil for another 10 minutes.
- Add crawfish.
- Bring back to boil.
- Cut fire off immediately.
- Let soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain. Peel and eat.
- While water is coming to a boil, cull and clean crawfish.
- Rinse well with garden hose and remove any dead ones.
- Always wear gloves when you fool with crawfish, but remember, they can still pinch you through gloves.