- 4 medium
- red snapper fish cleaned & head removed.
- 1 bunch
- each fresh thyme & rosemary.
- 1/2 tsp
- ground thyme and rosemary.
- 2 clove
- 1 stick
- real butter.
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
- a dash of hot sauce.
- shallots sliced thin
- 1 bunch
- the juice of 1 lemon.
- 1/2 c
- olive oil, light
How to Make Bob's Grilled Snapper.
- 1You will need a fish grilling basket for the fish,sprayed with pam.or any cooking spray.
In a food prosser put in 1/4 teaspoon thyme and rose mary,1/2 teaspoon carlic,lemon juice,shallots,and chives Add just enough olive oil to make a paste.
- 2Rinse the fish in cold water and pat dry. on each fish make 3 slits on each side,almost to the bone. Put them in a baking dish.Take a little of the paste and put it into the cavaty of each fish.
Now in each slit put a spreg of thyme and rosemary. Take each lemon and slice thin. Put a slice in each slit on the fish,both sides.
- 3In a sauce pan melt the butter. Add 1/4 tespoon thyme,rosemary and the rest of the garlic.Add a little lemon juice to this and mix very well. Brush both sides of the fish.Set in the fidg for 1/2 hour.
- 4pre heat grill for med-high heat.When grill is ready. thake fish out of the fridg. Brush again with basting sauce,place in fish baketand grill for 10 to 15 minutes per side. Fish will flake very easaly when done.